Saturday, August 8, 2020

 

There are gifts so unique that only God can give them. These gifts not only have an earthly quality but also an eternal affect. There attainment is beyond human effort, merit, and purchase.

James tells us: “Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father ….” James 1:17 (NLT)

John the Baptist said: “…..No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven. John 3:27 (NLT)

Paul tells us: “ 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)  Jesus said: “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27 (NLT)

How powerful is this peace Jesus gives? His peace can calm every storm, answer every doubt, and conquer every fear. His peace is more than a quality or quantity, it is a person. “For he himself is our peace….”  Ephesians 2:14 (ESV)

Isaiah spoke of Him long ago: “6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6 (NLT)

 Heavenly Father, thank you for this wonderful peace that comes from your grace, through your son and by your Spirit to all who believe in Him.

Amen.


3 comments:

Wanda said...

I really like your article on Peace. It's what the world needs, but won't get unless they know the Prince of Peace. I saw that KC Bob put it on facebook.

Martha said...

This reminds me of all the moments I have purposely soaked in the gift God was giving me in the very moment; picking blueberries in the morning, coffee on the back steps, a sleepover with my friend Wanda, my toes in the creek, and Number 13 fast asleep on my lap while everyone else was outside around the campfire. He does give perfect gifts.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

MOST POWERFUL AND HONEST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA +1(908) 517 4108 . WEBSITE :  https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com    
I am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Jumba did for me. After 7 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Jumba who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp messenger:  +19085174108