Monday, May 15, 2023

 

Meditation on the Gift



2 Corinthians 9:15 (NLT) " Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words! "

1 Corinthians 15:1-54(NIV)  "1 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. 3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, "

Acts 4:12 (NLT) "There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved."

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." Romans 1:16 (NIV) 

Romans 6:23 (NLT) "23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. "

Psalm 116:12-14 (NLT) "12 What can I offer the LORD for all he has done for me? 13 I will lift up the cup of salvation and praise the LORD’s name for saving me. 14 I will keep my promises to the LORD in the presence of all his people."

Father, in answer to the question above, I will lift up the cup of salvation for all to see wonders of your love for us. I will worship and praise Your Name with all of my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And I will live out my promise of trust and obedience to you as a testimony to the gift of your infinite grace. Through the Name of our and Savior Jesus. Amen.

From the Hymn "Marvelous Grace."

"Marvelous grace of our loving Lord, grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt, yonder on Calvary's Mount Cross out poured there were the blood of the Lamb was spilt. Grace, grace, God grace, grace that will pardon and cleanse within, Grace. grace, God grace, grace that is greater than all our sin."


2 comments:

Sandi said...

"There is salvation in no one else!"

This is the TRUTH!

Wanda said...

Wonderful devotion dear. So glad we responded to the gift of Salvation. That we know the Truth of God's Word. So glad we share this together. Best time of our lives.