Friday, September 18, 2020

Just in Time

 

Exodus 2:23-25 (NLT)

   23 Years passed, and the king of Egypt died. But the Israelites continued to groan under their burden of slavery. They cried out for help, and their cry rose up to God. 24 God heard their groaning, and he remembered his covenant promise to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 25 He looked down on the people of Israel and knew it was time to act.

Father as I think about life and the various experiences we all encounter on a daily basis, I am so glad that you hear our prayers, remember your promises, see our needs, know our concerns and intervene at the appropriate time. The great example of this is when you sent your Son: “….Christ came at just the right time….” Romans 5:6 (NLT) This principle of timing at the right moment is also mentioned: “Psalm 102:13 (ESV) “the appointed time has come.”

Our job is simple and at the same time challenging and it is this: “I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and with hope I wait for his word. Psalm 130:5 (GW)

Thank you Father for such personal, compassionate and timely care. In the Name of your beloved Son and our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Yes, thank you Lord for everything.
I am so grateful that He KNOWS all about me...that He knows my name.
Sue

Anonymous said...

MOST POWERFUL AND HONEST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA +1(908) 517 4108 . WEBSITE :  https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com    
I am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Jumba did for me. After 7 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Jumba who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp messenger:  +19085174108